Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday

Teen Granny on Tumblr

I've had Tumblr for a while but have only been using it so far for stalking people I like (cough Zooey Deschanel cough) and re-blogging the occasional Jennifer Lawrence snap. But I've been thinking for a while that it would be a good idea to start putting links to posts I do on this blog onto my tumblr. Anyway this weekend I was trying not to revise so decided to finally set it up. 


So anyway here it is and if you want to follow me you can HERE. It's not going to be very different from this blog but hopefully it will get a few more Teen Grannys joining in with this online craft-fest. You can also use my tumblr to ask me any crafty or baking questions on your mind! 

Happy Sunday.
Love Scarlett x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...