Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday

15 Days To Go - Black Forest Gateau


Hello! I'm back. And I know I've missed a few days of my calendar. But apparently there's this thing called English coursework and it's just a tiny bit more important than knitting... and no where near as fun. But I did bake a black forest gateau, and it was pretty awesome and very easy to make and I think probably very alchoholic due to the mountain of kirche cherries. Unfortunately I didn't even get to try it because I made it for a dinner party of my mum's and when I came down stairs there was not a crumb left! So I'm guessing it was nice... or horrible... and they threw it in the bin. One can't be sure. 

I found the recipe here and it was very good and easy to follow, it was also good because you didn't need an electric mixer to make it! 

It's 15 days till Christmas and I'm more excited than I thought I'd be... and I thought I'd be pretty excited. I'm dressing up as Father Christmas tomorrow for the lower school which I feel may be my future career. 

I hope everyone else is getting Christmassy and remember to send me photos of your Twit-Knit's ! 

Love Scarlett x




2 comments:

  1. Hello. This cake looks very nice! I can tell it is fluffy because of the "cell space" that has made it rise. That is half of the battle. The other is the taste and chocolate is hard to go wrong especially with the filling of cherries!! You dressed up as Father Christmas! How awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...